September 7, 2010

Hello all...
This post is certainly self serving, as it is a call for resumes. School is back, I understand, and we're getting back (sooner than we might like) into winter business. Also, this means that I feel short staffed. So, I'm accepting resumes for a bakery assistant interested in working lunch time to close, Tuesday to Friday. The individual chosen will be required to prepare food items, interact with customers, clean and close. If you are reading this, and are interested, or think of someone who has kitchen skills, and is outgoing, feel free to bring a resume, and talk to me (Trent) at 220-1820 8th Street East (between Manos and Dad's Nutrition Center) before 3pm, or phone 306.955.2184 to make arrangements for a sit down.
Thanks all,
Trent

2 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Mel Sysing and I teach in a program called EcoJustice where we address environmental and social justice issues. On October 16-it is World Food Day. What better place to start building solidarity with hungry people and work toward food justice? Our classroom wants to address the difficulty of producing food. We would like to culminate our cause by watching or perhaps participating in building a connection with our food and appreciating the process. Please let me know if this is something that is possible.

    Mel Sysing
    EcoJustice
    659-7300
    ecojustice@scs.sk.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such beautiful and nice information with us
    and I hope you will also share again such Nice info, I am very thankful to you for providing knowledge full information with us .Hotels in Saskatoon
    plz keep sharing ,Are u share again such info ? For More detail click here

    ReplyDelete